I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 28 February 2013

Bobs Adventure


"Why is it so so hot today?" says Bob. Well, Bob kept talking about how hot it was, Dora thought of going for a walk in the cold jungle. On the way there, Bob forgot to take his pills.

When they got there, Bob felt really really dizzy and felt like he was going to faint or have a seizure. he needed to take two pills a day. The man from work just called his phone and said that he was fired from his job. When Dora told him about him getting fired, he was getting more stressed the minute.

So about thirty minutes later they saw something move in the bush. So they went in the bush, because they were hungry and it was a hot day. They went in, what a surprise, it was a dead Hippo. "YUCK!" They both said. So they went home, it wasn't hot any more. Bob took his pills, went to sleep. Bob was dead, Dora was alive Yay!

Alaska forest - trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.