I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 30 May 2013

Cross Country's So Fun

In a cold frosty day, with birds tweeting, dogs barking, rabbits dying, mum crying, and you wouldn't want to know what's next. "CROSS COUNTRY" I don't know but, everyone seems to hate cross country. My passion is running, do you know what's funny. I suck at running, Mr O'C (the teacher) starts the race, On your marks, get set, BOOM!! The race has started. But I was in the second row so I was delirious about when I started, so I just ran.

Half way threw the cross country I felt really sick, I felt like I wanted to spew. Near the end, it felt different, I felt like I was alive, After I went past the finish line, I dropped to the ground, but I was alive, thanks for asking, I came twenty seventh. I keep thinking that I wasn't training hard enough, I guess next cross country I have to pace myself and learn not to stop. I'm a short distance runner but I think long distance running is better. I hate getting the picture in my head where you loose, ha ha, I don't mind, loosing's part of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.