I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 12 July 2013

11 Before 11

#1 - Going around the world - Experience new things about different countries and taste and learn what they do there.
#2 -Time Travel - Go to any place in the world and learn to do new things like swimming under water with sharks, and basicly do anything you want.
#3 - Super Powers - Be a hero, rule the world, and be like superman, have any powers you want.
#4 - Be a teacher for a day - Tell everyone off, give out free lollies, be the best teacher ever!
#5 - Drive a car - Crash the car, and steal cars.
#6 - Eat A Big Meal - Have great feed and enjoy what's there.
#7 - Making Friends - Making heaps of friends and playing a sport with them.
#8 - Singing in the rain - Going outside and running and singing in the rain.
#9 - Playing a sport you love - Playing a great sport with your friends and have fun before you go old.
#10 - Meet Some one famous - Meet a famous person back stage and talk to that famous person.
#11 - Read a great book that's right for me - Read the most perfect book and enjoy reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.